We were called out to a job with power failure late Thursday night and found the whole neutral bar had melted in the fuse box. The customer was very lucky that this didn’t catch fire. Please make sure your wiring is safe and up to standard and if you think it isn’t, call Danlec Electrical. It could be the the best decision you ever make.
We are pleased to announce the launch of our brand new website!July 11th, 2017
Meet the team!July 2nd, 2018
Electrical faults are a major cause of house firesJuly 5th, 2018